Powered by Creative Market
- ===> Business Bifold Brochure Templates,
- ===> Premium Font Templates for Personal & Business Use,
- ===> Awesome Premium Font Designs, Cover Letter Template Designs,
- ===> Branding Stationery Mockups, ===> Wedding Invitation Card Templates.
- ===> Professional Corporate Flyer Templates,
- ===> Textures and Backgrounds Design Templates, ===> Canva Ebook Templates - Updated Nov 2021.
Create Website Easily with Elementor Add On – CrocoBlock [+Free theme inside]
Lately, there have been over one million active installations of Elementor page builder – a lot of folk wishes not to complicate things during creating a website.
In other words, people are looking for tools to work with a site and complicated tasks with no programming skills and without sweat and tears. If you’re among those people – CrocoBlock will be the right thing for you and a perfect supplement for Elementor.
Since many devs and users already draw their attention to Crocoblock, let’s consider its functions and features in more detail.
CrocoBlock package inclusions:
- More than thirty unique Elementor skins for bloggers, businessmen, artists, designers, financiers and so on;
- More than a thousand ready-made blocks with modular functionality;
- JetPack which includes 10 plugins with useful widgets and features;
- 24-hour technical support;
- optional licensing (unlimited or for a year).
With CrocoBlock subscription, building a website will be pleasurable and simple. To understand how it works, let’s imagine that you have Elementor Free and the single yearly license at CrocoBlock.
Step-by-step Guide to CrocoBlock Suite
The next step after buying the CrocoBlock subscription is to go to Downloads section at your account page.
This block includes 3 ways of installation with which you can continue:
- Super Easy Installation Pack
- Easy Installation Pack
You should choose this one if at the moment you want to apply CrocoBlock package except for Kava theme (Download Free one for Free) or you want to use them apart.
- Jet Plugins Pack
This option is perfect for those people who want to install for their work only Jet plugins and apply the skins and ready-made blocks.
Let’s say that our choice fell on CrocoBlock Super Easy Installation Pack and look at its features more in detail.
Thanks to JetThemeWizard plugin, the whole set-up was completed in several mins. The next step is to apply license key and make a choice to work with Kava Child theme.
After one of the skins in the list was picked, just click Start Install button.
Then you’ll see a list of plugins including Required, Recommended and Extra blocks – they are needed for correct work of the skin. The installation of the whole pack will take less than a minute.
By choosing Append demo content to existing content option you will need to wait for the demo content to install for no longer than half a minute, and to regenerate thumbnails will take a little more time.
It will take approximately two mins to set it up on a clean WordPress website. However, you should also take into consideration the chosen server and existing content on the website – because of these two parameters, the time of setup process may vary.
After CrocoBlock installation is done, you’ll probably go to your WordPress Dashboard. Let’s look what we have here:
- License – the license code active for your site;
- Plugins – this block is responsible for all existing plugins at CrocoBlock – their installation, deactivation and update at any time;
- Theme – section for Kava theme update and backup;
- Skins – here you can change your current skin to another one;
- Settings – the key to the location relations, locations registration and so on;
- User Guide – consists of all useful links including documentation and video tutorials about CrocoBlock items.
If you’re tired of the current skin and want to change it – just choose another and install it.
If the new one doesn’t need additional plugins, you can jump right to the Demo Content button. The installation will be easy and fast – even less than a minute – exactly like CrocoBlock package set up.
Templates for Theme Parts
Thanks to JetThemeCore plugin, you can easily customize and create such theme part templates as sections, headers, footers, archive and single post pages. The section responsible for them is called My Library – you can find it in WordPress Dashboard.
Let’s say that our installed skin already has header and footer templates which can be edited with Elementor page builder.
Here you can alter your headers and footers by switching them to another ones or modifying them to your taste.
In addition, there is an opportunity to apply headers and footers you’ve created to various pages via Conditions block option in Settings.
By clicking Magic Button you will find headers library where you can pick the one you liked and then click Insert to proceed.
Then choose Conditions block option in Settings and indicate the page or a template for a header to be used. If you want to change a footer, you should do the same steps as mentioned above.
For building an Archive page template, you’ll have to work a little bit harder. Go to Archive block in Theme Parts and create a new Archive template.
After that, Elementor page with dynamic content widgets will pop up for you to display the present posts and publications on your site.
Later on, you will be able to choose pre-designed Archive templates from Magic Button library, which are under development now.
Among other things, CrocoBlock subscriptions includes JetEngine plugin which can help you in creating custom post types, meta fields or additional taxonomy for any content.
After adding a header, you get three options for applying a menu: Nav Menu widget, Hamburger panel widget, or JetMenu plugin with which you can easily create vertical or horizontal MegaMenu.
Let’s stop on horizontal MegaMenu.
- To proceed you need to set up JetMenu from Plugins block option and then go to Appearance > Menus to look at your main menu.
- For adding a MegaMenu to About item, just hover it and click JetMenu button to open the Content popup window.
- Turn Mega Submenu option on and then choose Edit MegaMenu Item Content option. After Elementor editor has opened, you can build on a few columns and add some widgets into to set them inside your MegaMenu. The next step before going back is saving the changes via Update option.
- Now your MegaMenu can be added to the header template – just go to My Library and correct the header template you need.
- The Mega Menu widget can be found in the list of widgets – you can pull it to the necessary section, chose a menu, customize its look in Style block – and that’s it!
- Additionally, to view your MegaMenu product you can just point at the menu item where you’ve made changes, and you’ll see it!
- Don’t forget that with JetMenu plugin, you can also build vertical menus with MegaMenu items.
Undoubtedly, this plugin spans all existing facets in creating a menu – and you’ll be pleasantly surprised of JetMenu customization level. Responsiveness is another feature of the plugin’s menu; especially you can feel it when using your mobile – you’ll see the menu in a neat hamburger form.
Jet Pack for Elementor
The above mentioned JetMenu plugin is only 1/10 of a powerful Jet package contained in CrocoBlock. The Jet plugins gained their popularity long before the service launching, and now, it’s impossible to overestimate their contribution to creating a site.
Since they have different features and functions, let’s take a brief look at each of them.
With this plugin, you will get more than 40 extra widgets for Elementor such as Countdown Timer, Post Slider, Banners, Contact Form 7, Portfolio, Recent Products, Image Layouts, Team Members, Timeline, and many more. Each of them offers various settings for stylization which can span almost all content type in combination with each other.
It has four unique dynamic content widgets: Smart List, Smart Tiles, Text Tickers, and Video Playlist.
The way of using this plugin to build a MegaMenu with Elementor is described above. Besides that, you can use JetMenu for your website if you want to customize the regular menu you have if the header is not built with Elementor drag and drop plugin.
It consists of widgets for structuring your content into eye-catching tabs and accordion blocks. With this plugin, you can locate Elementor templates into tabs both vertical and horizontal for getting extra space on the page.
With JetTricks, you can apply to your pages different animations and visual effects such as Parallax Effect.
This plugin is responsible for adding login and search forms, site logo and hamburger menu to the page. In addition, it offers sticky effects which are helpful if you want to have a convenient header while scrolling.
With this widget help, you can easily add fancy review blocks built with Elementor page builder.
Jet Pack includes also three more plugins: JetEngine, JetThemeCore, and JetWooBuilder. Since they function similar to mentioned above plugins, there is no need to describe them separately – anyway, we will refer to them indirectly or have already done it.
Archive Page and Single Post Pages
Let’s say that you need Projects custom post type for displaying projects on your site or Services post type, or a portfolio with multiple items – all these tasks are easy to solve with JetEngine plugin.
And that’s not all! JetEngine can help you to create custom taxonomies and work with custom term templates. And if you need to apply an Archive template with beautifully structured posts, you can use dynamic grid layouts widget.
To proceed with all mentioned above functions:
- Set up JetEngine plugin and activate it.
- Set Projects post type – go to Post Types option at JetEngine plugin block and add the button.
- Fill in the information about the custom post type (title and slug) and setting its parameters: for example, you can add the icon for it and choose blocks to support; additionally, you can add a few custom meta fields.
- After the modifications updating, in the Dashboard, you can find a new element named Projects with the icon you’ve chosen before. Due to this custom post type block, it’s possible to create and add projects you want, supplementing them with thumbnail images.
- Now you can go back to JetEngine, choose Listings option and create a new listing via Posts type. You can also choose the Projects post type as the post source you need.
- The next step is the inclusion of Dynamic Field widgets and the Dynamic Image widget to your page and choosing of the source for output content – the title and content for the dynamic fields and the thumbnail image in the Dynamic Image widget.
If you want to showcase the date of publishing or the author for your custom post template, you can add the Dynamic Meta widget.
The created template can be used for all without exclusions custom posts that have Projects type.
Then you can build a new Archive page template and add Listing Grid widget for showcasing your projects in a grid form.
Without categorizing your projects via custom taxonomies and complicating your grid layout with complex filters, it will take no longer than five mins. Anyway, you can always do it if you want.
For CrocoBlock pack, JetEngine plugin is a brand new element and for sure will be further strengthened. However, even now it has many great functions and differs from other plugins, allowing to make stunning features while creating the site.
WooCommerce Implementation to Elementor
One more premium feature of CrocoBlock is the ability to of creating an online store on the basis of Elementor page builder. CrocoBlock subscription offers its users ready-made Single product page templates along with the JetWooBuilder plugin, consisting of 15 dynamic content widgets to showcase WooCommerce content and customize it with no programming skills.
- the ability to create WooCommerce Single Product page templates;
- adding product and product taxonomy layouts;
- displaying dynamic content with WooCommerce product-oriented special widgets.
Work with JetWoo
- At first, to build a new product page template, we have to add several WooCommerce products with descriptions, prices, and other parameters via Products > Add New in my WordPress Dashboard option at Products block.
- The next step is creating a new template via JetWoo Templates option at WooCommerce block. Don’t forget to indicate the product to which the template needs to be set – the dynamic WooCommerce widgets will gather the necessary information from this product such as rating, reviews, price, thumbnail image and so on.
- Then you can use the existing ready-made template for the Single Product pages (via Create from pre-designed template option), or you can make a new one (via Add New Template option).
- In the opened Elementor page builder window you can choose from many widgets for the Single Product page: Add to cart button, Single Title, Single Image, and others. All you need is to put widgets to the columns and sections and style them up with the help of Style settings. Yes, it is that simple.
If you want to install the new template for the whole site content, go to Settings option at WooCommerce block, choose JetWooBuilder tab and get the access to the Single Product template condition settings.
After that, you will get several options that can help you to apply tiles feature to the home page, showcase all the categories of products you have on your Shop page, and more. You can change your page layout with the help of four widgets: Categories or Products Grid, Products List, and Taxonomy Tiles.
All these widgets offer useful settings of order, query, and style and facilitate the work a lot. All that is required of you is to choose the needed widget and pull it to the necessary place with the help of Elementor editor – absolutely no complications.
To sum up
You will be certainly amazed by CrocoBlock elements.
Moreover, the subscription that CrocoBlock offers is not only the guaranteed quality of products. It also implies products update and improvement, and a creation of more powerful features than those they have now. Right after JetPack has new plugins to add, you will get them in the subscription. Exactly the same way you will get brand new skins that have a weekly update.
In addition, CrocoBlock can boast also has an experienced and professional staff ready to assist in any problem. So if you have some questions or don’t understand how it works – you can always get in touch with the personnel via social network Facebook or 24/7 chat.
Right after your decision to subscribe, you can have a thought that the one and only reason to join CrocoBlock is Jet plugins for Elementor. Well, don’t hurry – CrocoBlock package consists of a full complement of products which are necessary if you want to build your website on the basis of Elementor page builder. The other big advantage is that CrocoBlock will fit you regardless if you’re a beginner or an expert in web developing. Every CrocoBlock item is special and aimed at a specific objective.
CrocoBlock subscription service is a new vision of how to build a website. It is independent and self-sufficient – that’s why you will appreciate it.